Professional MBA Alumna Class of 2004
OPEN MIND MANAGEMENT – Managing Partner
VeritaCell – Co-Founder & COO
What are your success habits?
There are a couple of them –
- If something seems interesting, ask whether and how I can be part of it.
- Do only things which I am really passionate about and can see myself doing for years
- Finish at least one thing every day — small or big, private or business-related — it does not matter.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
The best advice I have received is – “relax, you cannot do everything right and you do not need to”. It takes a lot of unneeded pressure off and makes life more enjoyable.
What are you most proud of?
- Being able to build an international professional reputation and business
- Believing in myself even when times have been tough. And not choosing the easiest way out but staying true to what I want.
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I do not like public speaking.
What have you always wanted to try, but have never found the time to actually do it?
Travel for a 6-month period. The longest I was able to manage was 2 months — I was lucky enough to do it just before the pandemic started.
What is your current challenge or goal?
- I want to bring VeritaCell burn care & skin regeneration solution to the global market. I believe that it can help to make many lives better and I would be proud to build a great business, which is born in Latvia.
- I want to build a partnership network in Central and Eastern Europe, focusing on emotional intelligence, team coaching and mentoring, which will be a powerful part of a global network – where every partner has support and a growing business.
What are your hobbies or activities to relax?
There are many of them, but the main would be travelling, reading and spending time in nature – by the sea, in the garden, in the countryside.
How do you push through your worst times?
I start by saying to myself “I can do it”. Then I spend some time reflecting and asking what it is that I really want to do now. Then, I make some plans and follow them, at the same time giving myself permission to do nothing and feel OK with it.
Chairman Of The Supervisory
Board, Latvian Children’s clinical
Executive MBA Alumna,
Class of 2015
Baltic Head of SME segment
MBA Alumnus, Class 1999
VP Global Sales & Marketing
CEO, Orkla Latvija