This course will improve your overall language skills and equip you with effective strategies for performing well in standardized English exams, even when time is limited.
Each class will teach you what strategies to use and how to approach the tasks through hands-on practice. You’ll engage in an in-depth study of the English language, including reading, writing, listening, and speaking. The curriculum covers advanced grammar and vocabulary, critical analysis of texts, essay writing, and effective communication.
By the end of the course, students will:
- Attain a high level of proficiency in the English language, including advanced grammar, vocabulary, and language usage,
- Develop the ability to critically analyze and interpret complex texts, enhancing both comprehension and critical thinking,
- Master the art of essay writing,
- Improve speaking and listening skills, enabling clear and confident communication.
Each participant undergoes a thorough language assessment to determine their proficiency level and place them in groups.
English grade at least 6 in the most recent semester.
- Attend at least 75% (6 out of 8) of the classes.
- Successfully meet all course requirements (in-class tasks, mock exams).
160 EUR (possible to pay in two installments).
For more information, please contact email@example.com / +37167089800