The mission of Riga Business School at Riga Technical University is to provide a modern and international education for leaders in a technology-based world. Riga Business School is located in Riga, Latvia, but provides studies for both local and foreign students. Riga Business School provides two bachelor programs in Business Administration and IT Leadership, a Professional MBA and Executive MBA, and Executive Education, as well as coordinates several innovative educational programs with international partners.
– to provide a positive experience for both prospective and current students
– support students in academic and administrative matters; make recommendations and address students` concerns
– to ensure communication with prospective students to facilitate the start of their studies
– provide technical support to faculty during studies
– provide the necessary support to students during their studies
– participate in the evaluation of the quality of programs and courses by giving feedback from student evaluations
– follow up on the KPIs set for the programs and, together with the Program Lead and the Student Engagement and Marketing Project Manager, initiate the necessary actions to achieve the objectives
– support the program leader in the day-to-day running of the study process: managing student attendance, coordinating placements, coordinating coursework, planning examinations, evaluating the study experience, preparing for graduation, organizing interviews for new students, planning, and coordinating the admissions board, coordinating study contracts, coordinating student admissions events)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- Higher or incomplete higher education
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in English and Latvian
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft and Google application skills
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing environment
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Salary (EUR 1500 – 1900 gross) depending on your skills and qualification.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2023 with reference Student service and study process expert vacancy.
Riga Business School
Skolas street 11, Riga, LV-1010