Your responsibilities will be to organize and administratively manage large European Commission (Digital Europe, European Regional Development Fund) and Nationally funded technology and development projects:
- Structure the implementation of the project, plan costs, coordinate and control the execution of activities, skillfully communicate with the academic and administrative staff of the project and international project partners
- Prepare project budgets and cash flow, financial reports for project sponsors, organize personnel payment calculations, etc.
- Create and maintain administrative documents related to project implementation
- Advise the preparation and implementation of new projects
Join us if you have:
- Higher education related to the field of business management, accounting, and/or finance
- At least 3 years of previous experience in project preparation and management
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to ensure successful project management and coordination
- Sense of responsibility and high level of accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Knowledge of procurement procedures
- Ability to plan project finances and activities
- Ability to analyze external project governance documents
- Understanding of general record keeping and respective requirements
- Friendly and value-driven team
- Health insurance with partial employee co-payment (after the probationary period)
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Monthly salary of €2200-2500 (gross)
Send your application (CV and brief motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19! Applications will be considered as they come in, and the vacancy may be closed before March 19.
We’ll see you at Riga Business School!