The mission of Riga Business School at Riga Technical University is to provide a modern and international education for leaders in a technology-based world. Riga Business School is located in Riga, Latvia, but provides studies for both local and foreign students. Riga Business School provides two bachelor programs in Business Administration and IT Leadership, a Professional MBA and Executive MBA, and Executive Education, as well as coordinates several innovative educational programs with international partners.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Planning and organizing work related to academic information resources.
- Provision of electronic and physical materials necessary for the learning process, which includes:
- Identifying needs;
- Acquisition of materials;
- Providing access;
- training faculty and students as required.
Join us if you have:
- good knowledge of Latvian and English;
- Ability to organize your work and work with information;
- very good communication and digital skills, including working with databases and digital learning tools;
- Experience working with document workflows, including contracts and invoices;
- preferably higher education.
Experience in library work would be an advantage.
- A responsive and values-driven work team;
- health insurance with partial employee co-payment (after the trial period);
- the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- opportunities for professional development and growth;
- a monthly salary of €900 – €1200 (gross), depending on experience;
- free use of the RTU gym, the Ķīpsala swimming pool, and sauna.
Please send your CV and motivation letter with the subject “Information Resource Management Specialist” to email@example.com by 14 August. Applications will be considered during the selection process, and the vacancy may be closed before August 14.
See you at Riga Business School!